Sending signals from MT4 to several emails at the same time

Hello ...

I want to ask is there system or ea to send signals from MT4 to several Emails and SMS just when new orders opened or closed ?

Thanks
[Deleted]
I have been using a php script on a web server to distribute emails. A single http post request from MQL4 invokes the script.
TopForexSignals:

Hello ...

I want to ask is there system or ea to send signals from MT4 to several Emails and SMS just when new orders opened or closed ?

Thanks

The system can send letters  at only  one email address, which is specified in the settings menu of the client terminal. Is this system  suitable for you?
DeepThought:
I have been using a php script on a web server to distribute emails. A single http post request from MQL4 invokes the script.

Thanks for reply ...

can you please tell me how to get this php script ..

Thanks

Boeing747:

The system can send letters  at only  one email address, which is specified in the settings menu of the client terminal. Is this system  suitable for you?

I am sure it will be useful for me at least one email ,,, can you please tell me how to get this system ?


Thanks

TopForexSignals:

I am sure it will be useful for me at least one email ,,, can you please tell me how to get this system ?


Thanks



I will give you this system (EA) on Monday or Tuesday. I want to simplify the system code, and I need receipt of quotations in the terminal, for debugging the system.
Boeing747:
I will give you this system (EA) on Monday or Tuesday. I want to simplify the system code, and I need receipt of quotations in the terminal, for debugging the system.


Thanks a lot for you ...


I will wait it ...:)

Write an indicator to monitor order open/close, then send email;

Set FORWARD option with multiple email addresses in your email system.

That's all. 

TopForexSignals:

Thanks a lot for you ...


I will wait it ...:)


okay )
asmywish:

Write an indicator to monitor order open/close, then send email;

Set FORWARD option with multiple email addresses in your email system.

That's all. 


thanks for the tip. I'll do so
TopForexSignals:

Thanks a lot for you ...


I will wait it ...:)

Messages get lost sometimes. Especially if you often send messages.
Files:
sm.mq4  8 kb