Volume[1] multi value returned ?

Hi there,

I'm trying to get the value of Value[1] but as a result I'm getting 2 different values like 1203 and 735 ...

The same is for Volume[2] ... [3] etc.

Is it not supposed to be just a single value returned ??

double Volume[]

Series array that contains tick volumes of each bar of the current chart.

Please don't double post.

Your other message on the same subject will be deleted....again.

seemore:

Hi there,

I'm trying to get the value of Value[1] but as a result I'm getting 2 different values like 1203 and 735 ...

What exactly do you men . . . 2 values ? variable = Volume[2] returns a single long value . . . how are you getting 2 ?

seemore:

Hi there,

We have no idea what the array variable Value[1] equates to. But it cannot hold more than 1 value at the same time.

The only way that you are getting 2 different values is if the value has changed since last retrieving the value.

Volume[2] will only have 1 value until a new bar is opened, then shift 2 will become shift 3 and so you will find that Volume[3] will hold the value that was previously stored in Volume[2]. Volume[2] will now hold the value that was previously stored in Volume[1].

angevoyageur:

Please don't double post.

Your other message on the same subject will be deleted....again.

Ok I will let both posts this time, as people answered both side. It's a waste of time for you and other people, this is why you should avoid this double post an other time.

Thank you.

Reason: