IsTradeContextBusy() => Error-Number?

Hi,

in the new reference I find only 2 errors if an OrderSend(..) failed:

4067  ERR_TRADE_ERROR   Internal trade error
4109  ERR_TRADE_NOT_ALLOWED  Trade is not allowed. Enable checkbox "Allow live trading" in the Expert Advisor properties

Where are the other and what is in concrete the error-number for IsTradeContextBusy()?

Up to b509+ these order-errors are 129..134 - theses are now compiler errors.. ?

Thanks in advance,

Gooly

BTW: I REALLY, REALLY, would appreciate if these new-lines are not being copied if I copy e.g. a function from the MQL4-Reference into my programs!!

Thank you but are they still valid?

These err-numbers are now used differently:

Structure is not defined

Structure member with the same name already defined

No such structure member

Breached pairing of brackets

Opening parenthesis "(" expected

Unbalanced braces (no "}")

Difficult to compile (too much branching, internal stack levels are overfilled)

Error of file opening for reading

e.g. 135 (formally: ERR_PRICE_CHANGED) is now

Error of file opening for reading

which I guess - could happen not only at compile-time!!

Gooly

PS: See all these needless End-Of-Lines :(

Returns true if a thread for trading is occupied by another Expert Advisor, otherwise returns false.

deVries:
Returns true if a thread for trading is occupied by another Expert Advisor, otherwise returns false.

I have read this, I know this - but I want to know whether a re-try on an OrderSend() that failed is meaningful (has become busy - no price changed, ...) or not!

gooly:

I have read this, I know this - but I want to know whether a re-try on an OrderSend() that failed is meaningful (has become busy - no price changed, ...) or not!

as long as/ while IsTradeContextBusy Sleep no errornumber

deVries:

as long as/ while IsTradeContextBusy Sleep no errornumber

????

Does this means I make an OrderSend() and I will get no ticket number and no error?

i dont know if you will get an error message or not, but one thing you can be sure a ticket no. you will not get because after all IsTradeContextBusy

qjol:
i dont know if you will get an error message or not, but one thing you can be sure a ticket no. you will not get because after all IsTradeContextBusy

if tradecontextbusy you can't communicate with your EA to your broker....

deVries:

if tradecontextbusy you can't communicate with your EA to your broker....
thats what i have written
qjol:
[...]you will not get ...

qjol:
thats what i have written

ok, thanks
Reason: