Having a little issue plz your knowledge of light required :)

The problem is that as we don't have H2 H3 custom time frames so am using Period converter to build charts in offline mode its working like a charm but the problem is that when I disconnect the terminal the connection gets broken and I get a lost data gap it is not refreshing or building the right candlestick formation in custom time frame so I go to history and delete the history and rebuild all the time over n over again is there a way to refresh lost data to rebuild the chart as I work on many pairs so its cumbersome it takes alot of time is there any continent way what I am missing and doing wrong plz update me I will be really thankful to you guys always great help :)

do u use the charts themselves or just 4 n EA, (or n indicartor)

I use the chart to see the price action just look for candlesticks myself no EA but some EMAs but I get some gap with lost data I want it to update refresh automatically so I can see right candlesticks

u probably use it as a script try to use it as an indicator it works just fine

yes I used it as a Script in H1 chart to build H2 let me try do i have to copy paste this script into the indicators folder or download other one

copy paste will not work you have to adapt the code as an indicator

Period_Converter_Opt.mq4 i have got this indicator lets see how it works :) thnx

fxninjai:
Period_Converter_Opt.mq4 i have got this indicator lets see how it works :) thnx

you have to adapt this code too, for B600> Offline Charts in the New MQL4

your replies are really helpful got it working nicely now :)
Reason: