Using Custom Indicator in EA

Guys can any one advise on how I can use any of the custom indicators in my EA.  For example, How can I use Fourier_Extrapolator_of_Price.mq5, I mean what do I do to be able to call the indicator and how do I know what variable to use if for example,  I want the 5th Future price.  I guess the input paratmenters will be the Symbol, Time frame and the 4 inputes described in the code it self (Npast, Nfut, NHarm & FreqTOL). 

I am sure gpwr will be able to answer this but dont know how busy he is.  I will very much appreciate any help you any one.

Thanks  in advance.

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

Reason: