Any customer service?

I have a number of questions and can find no support contact.

I've bought an ea <name removed> for mt4, which I'm very happy with. As it is a scalper spread is vital. I've discovered that on mt5 I can get spreads up to 50% better and so will be getting an mt5 account and will want the mt5 version of the ea. I've left a message on the writers message board asking to pay the difference, but have not heard anything yet. Is this the correct thing to do?

Secondly when I am ready I will want to activate the ea on another pc, or another account when I change. I can't find any way of getting to an activation option.

Bert

bertholland:

I have a number of questions and can find no support contact.

I've bought an ea <name removed> for mt4, which I'm very happy with. As it is a scalper spread is vital. I've discovered that on mt5 I can get spreads up to 50% better and so will be getting an mt5 account and will want the mt5 version of the ea. I've left a message on the writers message board asking to pay the difference, but have not heard anything yet. Is this the correct thing to do?

Secondly when I am ready I will want to activate the ea on another pc, or another account when I change. I can't find any way of getting to an activation option.

Bert

Please don't talk about any specific product on this forum. Thanks.

For support you can contact the author directly by private message.

Reason: