Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Write your articles using our editor. It is convenient!
TAY CHOON HONG
TAY CHOON HONG 2014.02.14 02:45 

Hi,

I very new in forex hoping somebody can help me in instatrader MT4 minilots currency chart.

1) I using other company MT4 have minilot chart i paste below..

2) Instatrader i cannot found even i using mouse right click to 'show all' option also cannot found, any idea and how to resolve this?

Thank you very much,

Elvin

Keith Watford
Keith Watford 2014.02.14 07:51  

Not sure if I understand your question properly

If your broker doesn't use the "m" suffix, then you will not find it.

I believe that some brokers charge a higher spread for minilots accounts and so they will have more than one symbol for each pair.

TAY CHOON HONG
TAY CHOON HONG 2014.02.14 08:14  

for your info, I register account from 2 company, company A i check in the market watch have minilots chart and company B didn't have.

any idea if i want to have same minilot chart apply to company B MT4? because my EA everytime time trade $0.10 automatically start, and i want it to trade $0.01

Keith Watford
Keith Watford 2014.02.14 09:02  
elvintay:

for your info, I register account from 2 company, company A i check in the market watch have minilots chart and company B didn't have.

any idea if i want to have same minilot chart apply to company B MT4? because my EA everytime time trade $0.10 automatically start, and i want it to trade $0.01

By $0.10, I assume that you mean 0.10 lots?

If a broker's minimum lot size is 0.10, then you will not be able to trade 0.01 lots.

/
To add comments, please log in or register