Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Make profit on MQL5 services. It's easy!
shyftus
shyftus 2014.02.11 11:44 

Lots of programmers who make tick scalpers say you need "a good broker with low, fixed spreads", no order restrictions etc... now I've hunted and hunted but I can not find any brokers who fit that description. From what I can see you can either get low variable spreads or crappy fixed ones... so are the developers just living in a fantasy world of backtesting or do these super brokers actually exist?

PS I hate tick scalpers - If I wanted to jump the gun and trade before the bar close... I'd just keep trading manually hahahaha

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.02.11 12:39  

Hello,

Please note the we are not allowed to talk about brokers on this forum. From the rules :

2. Discussions of any banking, brokerage or other financial companies or institutions are prohibited. Such messages are subject to removal.

However if someone would like to answer you with a private message, there is no problem.

shyftus
shyftus 2014.02.11 14:08  
Cool thanks for that, wasn't looking for a specific reccomendation more an answer to the question ie do these brokers actually exist or are the programmers living in a fantasy world?
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.02.11 15:53  
shyftus:
Cool thanks for that, wasn't looking for a specific reccomendation more an answer to the question ie do these brokers actually exist or are the programmers living in a fantasy world?
They certainly exists, there are a lot of MT4 brokers.
/
To add comments, please log in or register