I need HELP with a custom indicator

Hi, I'm beginner in mql4 programming.

I'm trying to write a code to identify a color of a custom indicator, but til now, I didn't have success!

I need to identify when last bar is purple or green. The indicator is attached below. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Files:
barqtrend.ex4  4 kb

Us Humans can't read ex4 (binary code) only source code (mq4) If you don't have the mq4 you'll have to reverse engineer (using data window) which buffer contains which values when it changes colors.

pauloferreira:

Thanks WHRoeder for your attention,

I got the mq4 file and its attached below. I've already try to use data window but I couldn't find a solution. I just need to identify when the last bar ploted with "Bar Trend" indicator is purple or green. The values of candle its not necessary.

Anyone who can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Do not post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE ! !

Sample of the code you posted . . .

for (int li_32 = Bars - gi_92 - 1; li_32 >= 0; li_32--) {
      ld_0 = (g_ibuf_84[li_32 + 1] + (g_ibuf_88[li_32 + 1])) / 2.0;
      ld_24 = (Open[li_32] + High[li_32] + Low[li_32] + Close[li_32]) / 4.0;
      ld_8 = MathMax(High[li_32], MathMax(ld_0, ld_24));
      ld_16 = MathMin(Low[li_32], MathMin(ld_0, ld_24));

If you pursue this subject and thread or post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE again you will be BANNED.

pauloferreira:

The code I post its NOT stolen. I bought the files I post here and now I just need some help for my programming. Can I attach the file again?? Please, If something is still wrong let me know.

Thanks

You have bought STOLEN goods . . . as I said . . .

If you pursue this subject and thread or post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE again you will be BANNED.

. . . do not make me BAN you . . .

pauloferreira: The code I post its NOT stolen. I bought the files I
That code IS STOLEN. Just because you bought it doesn't change that, you are a fence. We will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft.

See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

Reason: