Trade with time instead of price.

Who is the best coder to look at with the most profitable expert advisor that trades with time instead of price.

So I mean you trade now and you exit in a few minutes calculated by a formula. What is the best formula for this and who is the best guy with the most profitable expert advisor to look at for this?

bonechair:

Who is the best coder to look at with the most profitable expert advisor that trades with time instead of price.

- After I read your post made me to open random page at Wiki, it reminded me most what to do ;), no offence.
bonechair:

So I mean you trade now and you exit in a few minutes calculated by a formula. What is the best formula for this and who is the best guy with the most profitable expert advisor to look at for this?

- I answered to your post because I use that strategy in expert-ie. program (from before 2006 made expert), and it works always as winner strategy for any symbol. "I never use technical indicators", and I liked the post of RaptorUK when he said the same in few posts before. But, there are few, not many, conditions 'very strict' which I've put as rule-law, OR any trade can finish with s.l. or loss or end sum of trades in negative instead of 'rocking the sky' with very less and low in funds loses.

If I go on with explanations I might be suggestive or reveal my exact strategy, and I don't want to be suggestive.

But I like the subject o).

Cheers.

Im not sure what you mean, Im asking not for anything but links to professional coders on this site like this guy https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bonechair

bonechair: but links to professional coders on this site
Top of every page is the link labeled Jobs

Im actually referring to the Code Base
Reason: