Download MetaTrader 5

Trade with time instead of price.

To add comments, please log in or register
Louis Stoltz
Louis Stoltz  

Who is the best coder to look at with the most profitable expert advisor that trades with time instead of price.

So I mean you trade now and you exit in a few minutes calculated by a formula. What is the best formula for this and who is the best guy with the most profitable expert advisor to look at for this?

RFB
RFB  
bonechair:

Who is the best coder to look at with the most profitable expert advisor that trades with time instead of price.

- After I read your post made me to open random page at Wiki, it reminded me most what to do ;), no offence.
bonechair:

So I mean you trade now and you exit in a few minutes calculated by a formula. What is the best formula for this and who is the best guy with the most profitable expert advisor to look at for this?

- I answered to your post because I use that strategy in expert-ie. program (from before 2006 made expert), and it works always as winner strategy for any symbol. "I never use technical indicators", and I liked the post of RaptorUK when he said the same in few posts before. But, there are few, not many, conditions 'very strict' which I've put as rule-law, OR any trade can finish with s.l. or loss or end sum of trades in negative instead of 'rocking the sky' with very less and low in funds loses.

If I go on with explanations I might be suggestive or reveal my exact strategy, and I don't want to be suggestive.

But I like the subject o).

Cheers.

Louis Stoltz
Louis Stoltz  

Im not sure what you mean, Im asking not for anything but links to professional coders on this site like this guy https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bonechair

whroeder1
whroeder1  
bonechair: but links to professional coders on this site
Top of every page is the link labeled Jobs
Louis Stoltz
Louis Stoltz  
Im actually referring to the Code Base
To add comments, please log in or register