would you please recommend me a series of articles on optimization?

Dear all,
Thanks to your unselfish and effective help, the developement of my first EA is coming to the optimization phase. Would you please recommend me a series of articles on optimization, so that I can read them one by one and prepared myself for the EA optimizaion work? I have searched several articles from the web. But obviously, they are not for a beginner who firstly set foot in the EA optimization issue..... Many thanks for your time and efforts.
Your sincerely,
taozemin.

tzm:
Dear all,
Thanks to your unselfish and effective help, the developement of my first EA is coming to the optimization phase. Would you please recommend me a series of articles on optimization, so that I can read them one by one and prepared myself for the EA optimizaion work? I have searched several articles from the web. But obviously, they are not for a beginner who firstly set foot in the EA optimization issue..... Many thanks for your time and efforts.
Your sincerely,
taozemin.

Is your EA consistently profitable ? month by month, quarter by quarter, year by year ?

RaptorUK:
Is your EA consistently profitable ? month by month, quarter by quarter, year by year ?

Dear RaptorUK,

I guess I have misunderstood the basic concepts of EA development. The EA just identifies the trend, follow it, and then enter the trade, set SL/TP. The initial test happen to give me a promising result. And I naively think optimization can help me to make it consistently profitable..... And now I have no idea how to make it consistently profitable before optimization....Thank you for all your instructions.