Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Your broker does not support mobile MetaTrader 5? Ask him to buy them!
tao zemin.
tao zemin. 2014.01.14 09:41 
Dear all,
Thanks to your unselfish and effective help, the developement of my first EA is coming to the optimization phase. Would you please recommend me a series of articles on optimization, so that I can read them one by one and prepared myself for the EA optimizaion work? I have searched several articles from the web. But obviously, they are not for a beginner who firstly set foot in the EA optimization issue..... Many thanks for your time and efforts.
Your sincerely,
taozemin.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2014.01.14 09:52  
tzm:
Dear all,
Thanks to your unselfish and effective help, the developement of my first EA is coming to the optimization phase. Would you please recommend me a series of articles on optimization, so that I can read them one by one and prepared myself for the EA optimizaion work? I have searched several articles from the web. But obviously, they are not for a beginner who firstly set foot in the EA optimization issue..... Many thanks for your time and efforts.
Your sincerely,
taozemin.

Is your EA consistently profitable ? month by month, quarter by quarter, year by year ?
tao zemin.
tao zemin. 2014.01.14 13:36  
RaptorUK:
Is your EA consistently profitable ? month by month, quarter by quarter, year by year ?

Dear RaptorUK,

I guess I have misunderstood the basic concepts of EA development. The EA just identifies the trend, follow it, and then enter the trade, set SL/TP. The initial test happen to give me a promising result. And I naively think optimization can help me to make it consistently profitable..... And now I have no idea how to make it consistently profitable before optimization....Thank you for all your instructions.

/
To add comments, please log in or register