What are The Automated system need to be worth the programming of it? ( R&D Topic ) - page 2

TraDoxy:

Ok... I'll take a shot at this.

first how we can define the trend in zero one language ... "If price moves 100_Pips within 100_m1 bars"

are we can or no, "Well I just defined a Trend using a number pulled out of the sky"

and if we can what is the accuracy of that "You'll obviously need to test it to find out"

and if we could, did we will have enough time to follow "Thats what live_trading is for"

or which timeframe to select or multitimeframe aspect ? "Nah, Period_m1 is simple enough for me"

Test it and tell me what happens ... If you need additional clarity please ask.

ubzen:

first how we can define the trend in zero one language ... "If price moves 100_Pips within 100_m1 bars"

are we can or no, "Well I just defined a Trend using a number pulled out of the sky"

and if we can what is the accuracy of that "You'll obviously need to test it to find out"

and if we could, did we will have enough time to follow "Thats what live_trading is for"

or which timeframe to select or multitimeframe aspect ? "Nah, Period_m1 is simple enough for me"

Thank you very much for you word, I really appreciate it,

I will test it for sure

ubzen:

ubzen I Try to code an indicator trying to optimize the rule you said " "If price moves 100_Pips within 100_m1 bars"

the following chart will show that, I use the relation between the difference between highest close & lowest close to determine when the trend exceed the specific range which as w

you define in time as 100 candle 1m and in price 100 pip

I use a chart of 15 minutes to show how it work because in 1 minutes the signals is too far,

Blue and Red lines are upper and lower sides of highest an dlowest close for 100 candle

Aqua line is the candle close plus 100 pip

Magenta line is the candle close minus 100 pip

Files:

TraDoxy:

ubzen I Try to code an indicator trying to optimize the rule you said " "If price moves 100_Pips within 100_m1 bars"

the following chart will show that, I use the relation between the difference between highest close & lowest close to determine when the trend exceed the specific range which as w

you define in time as 100 candle 1m and in price 100 pip

I use a chart of 15 minutes to show how it work because in 1 minutes the signals is too far,

Blue and Red lines are upper and lower sides of highest an dlowest close for 100 candle

Aqua line is the candle close plus 100 pip

Magenta line is the candle close minus 100 pip

Looks Good.... whats next?

ubzen:
Looks Good.... whats next?

the next step testing if it useful to determine the trend conditions of market or need something else ?

TraDoxy: the next step testing if it useful to determine the trend conditions of market or need something else ?
That'll be a good place to start. Its your development.

ubzen:
That'll be a good place to start. Its your development.

Ok this is a small step in long road to reach my target will back soon with my notes.

Still Working
Reason: