modelling quality n/a ??

is this mean that my ea results are all of wrong ?

how can i fix this problem ?

how can i search it ?

This article should give you the basics. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1486

The search box is in the top-right corner of the website.

yilmazkahya:

is this mean that my ea results are all of wrong ?

how can i fix this problem ?

how can i search it ?

thank you what can i do if modelling quality is n/a ? how can i fix this ??

i use this 5m

yilmazkahya:

thank you what can i do if modelling quality is n/a ? how can i fix this ??

you have mismatched chart errors > 0 isn't it ???

then data is not correctly too many errors and testing quality will become n/a

mismatched chart errors is 0 . i don't understand.

how can i fix my data ? i will download again ? is this solution ?

in 5m modelling quality n/a,

in 15m modelling quality is 90 %. is it enough, is it positive to trust ea n datas ?

thanks ?

yilmazkahya:

in 15m modelling quality is 90 %. is it enough, is it positive to trust ea n datas ?

thanks ?

90% is the max you will get unless you use tick data and a 3rd party tool that enables you to use tick data . . . what are you expectations of the Strategy Tester ?

RaptorUK:
90% is the max you will get unless you use tick data and a 3rd party tool that enables you to use tick data . . . what are you expectations of the Strategy Tester ?

in 90% modelling quality, in back test, ea open 5 or 6 orders in a day. but today, in real time, it isn't open any trades. i don't understand this ?

yilmazkahya:

thanks ?

If you're testing in Open_Mode the Modeling_Quality will always be N/A.

In Tick_Mode the Highest for m5 and higher time_frame is 90%.

For m1 the highest is 25%.

I do-not remember what you get with Control_Point_Testing_Mode.... Probably N/A also.

thank you ubzen

n thank you raptoruk of course :)

i m learning this metatrader subjects slowly. i m bad at english and i m sorry for these.

this forum help me everytime.

yilmazkahya:

in 90% modelling quality, in back test, ea open 5 or 6 orders in a day. but today, in real time, it isn't open any trades. i don't understand this ?

it can be you have ECN broker and your code is trying opening buy or sell trades with directly stoploss setting

or it only open trades if OrdersTotal() == 0, or there was simply no signal today for opening new trade

or the slippage is too low and it only tries to open at first tick every new bar

Reason: