details about my ea on comment

hi,

I hope this is possible I just want to know if it is. I would like to add details about the ea I'm running on my computer to let me keep a track of what has happened on my terminal. I would like to add something in the OrderSend() Comment feature.

More Details!!!

I would like the EA name to be stated, the time (my time) and the Symbol so that I could have a proper view of what's going on more quickly.

I already know how to get all of these informations

EA Name: Trend Finder

now = TimeLocal();

hours = TimeHour(now);

minutes = TimeMinute(now);

and the Symbol with This Symbol()

IS it possible to just add some variable definition with multiple values within it like that

String com;

com = "Trend Finder "hours":"minutes" "Symbol();

so I would only have to add this to my OrderSend function

com instead of "" or NULL

and have this for comments: Trend Finder 13:00 USDCHF

liquidd:

hi,

I hope this is possible I just want to know if it is. I would like to add details about the ea I'm running on my computer to let me keep a track of what has happened on my terminal. I would like to add something in the OrderSend() Comment feature.

More Details!!!

I would like the EA name to be stated, the time (my time) and the Symbol so that I could have a proper view of what's going on more quickly.

I already know how to get all of these informations

IS it possible to just add some variable definition with multiple values within it like that

Click this link: StringConcatenate()

RaptorUK:
Click this link: StringConcatenate()

ok now I have been searching on the web for translations and still I don't know what concatenate means... I guess Ill try until it works. thank you RaptorUK you're always there for helping people!

Bread plus cheese plus meat plus bread concatenated is a sandwich.

liquidd:

ok now I have been searching on the web for translations and still I don't know what concatenate means... I guess Ill try until it works. thank you RaptorUK you're always there for helping people!
Concatenate

WHRoeder:
Bread plus cheese plus meat plus bread concatenated is a sandwich.

nice description!!! I totally get it.

obviously raptr I have been trough wiki before telling that. your name state UK meaning you're brit, I ain't no brit nor englophone anyways I finally tested my thing and it works perfectly fine now. :)

Reason: