How to increase max total orders in backtest ?

Hello when i make backtest for EA and total pending orders and orders exceeded more than 200, broker gives error in journal 148 148 mean "The amount of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker." so how to avoid that to complete backtest as i want and increase total orders more than 200?

fx2013:
Hello when i make backtest for EA and total pending orders and orders exceeded more than 200, broker gives error in journal 148 148 mean "The amount of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker." so how to avoid that to complete backtest as i want and increase total orders more than 200?
Use a different Broker.

do you know broker allows opening unlimited orders or gives make max opened to 2000 as example in demo ?

fx2013:
do you know broker allows opening unlimited orders or gives make max opened to 2000 as example in demo ?
Sorry I have never coded anything that had that many simultaneous open orders so I wouldn't know . . . Broker discussion is not allowed on this Forum but there is a Broker secio over at Forex Factory where you could ask.

fx2013:

don't open more then one pendingtrade each direction same time

open a new pendingtrade moment there is no pendingtrade of that OrderType()

Why should you open XXX pendingtrades ??

increasing total orders more than 200 is impossible for the broker you're talking about...

Reason: