Why did you decide to trade on Forex?

Each trader has his own reasons and story why he decided to trade currencies, and I just wanted to ask you guys what made your mind to enter on Forex market?

For myself, I was looking for secondary income from a source which allows me to do so regardless of what happens to the economy. Even if I have not yet achieved consistency and a great grade of knowledge about trading algorithms and market analysis, I a trying each day to read something new and to understand this environment better and how it reacts hoping to master a little bit better what I do and follow now. 

So, why did you start trading on Forex?

MetaSky:

Each trader has his own reasons and story why he decided to trade currencies, and I just wanted to ask you guys what made your mind to enter on Forex market?

For myself, I was looking for secondary income from a source which allows me to do so regardless of what happens to the economy. Even if I have not yet achieved consistency and a great grade of knowledge about trading algorithms and market analysis, I a trying each day to read something new and to understand this environment better and how it reacts hoping to master a little bit better what I do and follow now. 

So, why did you start trading on Forex?

Because the lot size is flexible. Buying stocks in Singapore has a min lot size.

Nice thought about it, I didn't put the problem that way till now.

1) To Make Money With Money

2) i dont like to work like a slave for a company

3) i can earn at my own working hours. No Machine Life.

It makes my averaging easy and to what value I want.

Trading is the one of the most difficult work in the world.

Yes, but still there are many people that decide to invest in it. Even if on different levels, there is a real trend and marketing in this direction.

MetaSky:

Yes, but still there are many people that decide to invest in it. Even if on different levels, there is a real trend and marketing in this direction.

Of course, it's very interesting for professional traders and institutions to have a lot of people who bring fresh money in the game.
Fast Dive into MQL5
Fast Dive into MQL5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have decided to study MQL5 trading strategies' programming language, but you know nothing about it? We have tried to examine MQL5 and MetaTrader 5 terminal from the newcomers' point of view and have written this short introductory article. In this article, you can find a brief idea of the possibilities of the language, as well as some tips on working with MetaEditor 5 and the terminal.

chandra100:

1) To Make Money With Money

2) i dont like to work like a slave for a company

3) i can earn at my own working hours. No Machine Life.

100% agree.

luenbo:

Trading is the one of the most difficult work in the world.

Sometimes it is easier to play Blackjack. :-D

freedom
Reason: