ADX crosses with sound alerts

Hi guys,

I'm a new trader and I'm in my way to creat my own trading strategy

And this forum helped me so much!!

Now I'm trying to use ADX crosses in my strategy, but I'm having problem with the signals du that I must stay on the metatrader for long time to catch the signal at the first time it apperciate ! --"

I wanted to add sound alert system to the ADX crosses, but I've no Idea about the codes!

I tried to get some help from friends, but they are not fimiliar with the Metaexpert Editor.. I even tried other forums but it was helpless

SO, I hope I can find my "Saver" (if I can say) in this forum, because from the previous topics I've noticed that this forum contain a very 'pro' guys

So I hope that I can get some help on this..

Files:
adx_cross.mq4  3 kb

brahim:

Hi guys,

I'm a new trader and I'm in my way to creat my own trading strategy

And this forum helped me so much!!

Now I'm trying to use ADX crosses in my strategy, but I'm having problem with the signals du that I must stay on the metatrader for long time to catch the signal at the first time it apperciate ! --"

I wanted to add sound alert system to the ADX crosses, but I've no Idea about the codes!

I tried to get some help from friends, but they are not fimiliar with the Metaexpert Editor.. I even tried other forums but it was helpless

SO, I hope I can find my "Saver" (if I can say) in this forum, because from the previous topics I've noticed that this forum contain a very 'pro' guys

So I hope that I can get some help on this..

2.97 KB file Now we have to download your file to see what you do

Why don't you post the code using the SRC button (Ctrl + Alt + M) ??

you might get more help doing so....

for(int i = 0; i < limit; i++)
      {
        b4plusdi = iADX(NULL, 0, ADXcrossesPeriod, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_PLUSDI, i - 1);
        nowplusdi = iADX(NULL, 0, ADXcrossesPeriod, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_PLUSDI, i);
        b4minusdi = iADX(NULL, 0, ADXcrossesPeriod, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MINUSDI, i - 1);
        nowminusdi = iADX(NULL, 0, ADXcrossesPeriod, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MINUSDI, i);  

if(b4plusdi > b4minusdi && nowplusdi < nowminusdi)
            ExtMapBuffer1[i] = Low[i] - nShift*Point;

if(b4plusdi < b4minusdi && nowplusdi > nowminusdi)
            ExtMapBuffer2[i] = High[i] + nShift*Point;
      }

when i == 0 then what bar is i-1

how do you calculate unknown future ???

see no attempt yours making a sound allert to this indicator ...... why there isn't ???

Reason: