A simple EA used by professionals in all markets. ATR trailing stop properly done. - page 2

Syed Karar Abbas: can anyone change this code buy with sell and sell with buy ?
  1. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Just changing the order will probably not help. Always buying is a looser, always selling is not the grail. Markets move up and down but you pay the spread either way.

Scott Gibbons:
I've scoured the internet for a good ATR trailing stop indicator and EA. I found 1 of each that have been the best thus far, but they are still awful. The indicator its fairly useful. Plots support and resistance ATR using the visual dots the PSAR uses. The EA is junk. I thinking of combining the indicator with the EA I have but I have never coded anything before. I came here for assistance and/or advise, maybe even links to well programmed ATR trailing stop indicator/EAs.
Here is what I got. I would prefer to have the indicator turned into a trailing stop EA.
I was trying to use the EA I already have as a template but they are very different and I ran into trouble.

The only problem with the indicator is it only shows Long/Buy order stops on Gold. Never shows Short position stops. I dont know if that can be worked out. I havent caught the issue in the coding to figure that one out.
The EA I dont like because its very glitchy. It will move stops very very tight, beyond the normal ATR sometimes, and sometimes much too wide. So I have chosen to make a EA from just the indicator.
Anyone able to show me how to turn the indicator into an EA? Also, to fix it so it works both ways on XAUUSD? Much Appreciated. My first attempted at coding anything ever.
I uploaded the indicator. I dont think the EA I have will be much help to any experienced coders who know what they are doing. Any Help will be really appreciated and getting a new MT4 user going on the right foot. Looking forward to contributing to this forum and meeting other traders and programmers. Thanks guys. Much respect to you. Namaste. _/\_

I just used this indicator for my stops. Thank you for this!

Hi Scott,

I see you posted that someone made you a ATR trailing stop EA. If you are kind enough, can you share it with me please?

Thanks

Does anyone have this for Metatrader 5?

Im late to the party, but could someone better explain how to use this indi and what all the settings are??

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Reason: