Download MetaTrader 5

Smiley

To add comments, please log in or register
Matthias
Matthias  
Hello to the experts,
I work on a Mac and have the problem that appears in No Smiley activated EA on the chart but only a small rectangle, also arrows are only shown as a rectangle.
What can I do?

Thanks matthias
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Wingdings font not installed?
Ubzen
Ubzen  

Sorry, I haven't seen a solution to this problem. I've seen the problem reported here a few times. You can also search the forum and find threads related to your problem. Perhaps I've missed the solution and you might stumble upon it.

Ex Ovo Omnia
Ex Ovo Omnia  
Matthias60:
Hello to the experts,
I work on a Mac and have the problem that appears in No Smiley activated EA on the chart but only a small rectangle, also arrows are only shown as a rectangle.
What can I do?

Thanks matthias

One reason may be a missing Symbol font.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
ubzen:

Sorry, I haven't seen a solution to this problem. I've seen the problem reported here a few times. You can also search the forum and find threads related to your problem. Perhaps I've missed the solution and you might stumble upon it.

There is a solution, remove OS x and install Windows properly . . . problem solved.
Ubzen
Ubzen  
RaptorUK: There is a solution, remove OS x and install Windows properly . . . problem solved.
Believe me when I say I almost said that.
Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare  
Maybe thats metaquotes style of displaying on mac
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
tonny:
Maybe thats metaquotes style of displaying on mac
MT4 does not run on a Mac OS. Some methods of running Windows on a Mac are lacking . . .
Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare  
RaptorUK:
MT4 does not run on a Mac OS. Some methods of running Windows on a Mac are lacking . . .

Oh now i get. This bad just buy windows pc.
To add comments, please log in or register