Smiley

Hello to the experts,
I work on a Mac and have the problem that appears in No Smiley activated EA on the chart but only a small rectangle, also arrows are only shown as a rectangle.
What can I do?

Thanks matthias

Wingdings font not installed?

Sorry, I haven't seen a solution to this problem. I've seen the problem reported here a few times. You can also search the forum and find threads related to your problem. Perhaps I've missed the solution and you might stumble upon it.

Matthias60:
Hello to the experts,
I work on a Mac and have the problem that appears in No Smiley activated EA on the chart but only a small rectangle, also arrows are only shown as a rectangle.
What can I do?

Thanks matthias

One reason may be a missing Symbol font.

ubzen:

Sorry, I haven't seen a solution to this problem. I've seen the problem reported here a few times. You can also search the forum and find threads related to your problem. Perhaps I've missed the solution and you might stumble upon it.

There is a solution, remove OS x and install Windows properly . . . problem solved.

RaptorUK: There is a solution, remove OS x and install Windows properly . . . problem solved.
Believe me when I say I almost said that.

Maybe thats metaquotes style of displaying on mac

tonny:
Maybe thats metaquotes style of displaying on mac
MT4 does not run on a Mac OS. Some methods of running Windows on a Mac are lacking . . .

RaptorUK:
MT4 does not run on a Mac OS. Some methods of running Windows on a Mac are lacking . . .

Oh now i get. This bad just buy windows pc.
Reason: