Want to make an EA of it. Really Profitable system here..

I want to make an EA based on one of my simple trading system. Its really very difficult to trade with manually using this system. That's why I want to make an EA. I hope it will profitable to all. I trade with this system with EU, GU, GJ, NU. its really work very well. Easily one can make 70-100 pips daily.

The EA Parameter Details is given below:

1. Magic No: (editable)
2. Slipage: 01 (editable)
3. Lots: start from 0.01 (editable)
4. Trade open at a time: min 1 (Editable)
5. Ma Value1 (editable) ---------> I use here 50 EMA
6. Ma Value2 (editable) ---------> I use here 15 EMA
7. Ma Value3 (editable) ---------> I use here 2 EMA
8. Use spread filter: Min 00 (editable)
9. Use SL/TP: Min 02 Pips (editable)
10. Trailling Stop min 5pip (editable)
11. Work in all 4 digit and 5digit broker.

MA 1 indicate the trend. Exam: EMA1 is 100. Then if market is below 100 EMA then the EA only opens the sell entry with the help of other 2 Ema's crossover. No buy entry open when it is below 100 moving avg. And when market is above the 100 EMA then only buy trade opens. NO sell open that time. I attached a image with it. check this out.

Trade Entry and Exit. I use 10 TP and 15 SL every Time

So if anyone can please make an EA of it. It will very helpful to all.

Thanks in advance.

Nazmul Hasan Lanzu

Contact these guys. https://www.mql5.com/en/job.

ubzen:
Contact these guys. https://www.mql5.com/en/job.

Thank you

lanzuu: I want to make an EA
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
He already placed it See
Need a simple EA based on Moving Avarage
Reason: