Ubzen OOP Project with MAE - page 2

SDC: MQ put instructions how to update 509 to the beta test here on our forum about a week ago which is how I got it, then for some reason they took the thread down.

Yeah, I've heard. The process of downloading the beta isn't difficult. However, it's probably ways_away from being an official terminal. I do-not want to be struggling with OOP and Beta, not knowing which causing me headaches.

How about you, what are your thoughts about its progression?

I have been using the new metaeditor to see if my indicators compile and to learn how to use some of the new mql4 features it seems to be stable enough for that, but then I only wrote some scripts and simple indicators to run in the terminal, not anything to put it to serious test. I think you are right it would make learning double trouble if a compiler bug got in the middle of it. They are releasing new builds almost every day, I am thinking a mass test version might not be too far away.

RaptorUK:
you will find info on how to get them in this Russian thread, we aren't supposed to have them yet, we aren't worthy: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/147679

It is not quite true. Wait a bit please. We do our best to speed new MQL4 up.

Rosh:

It is not quite true. Wait a bit please. We do our best to speed new MQL4 up.

Reason: