MT4 App for Android 4 Tablet

I installed the MT4 App on my Dell Venue tablet to access my FOREX.com account. When I go to the login screen, the app says it can't find the FOREX.com servers. I get this error message - "Ask your broker to contact MetaQuotes and we will add this company to the list shortly." FOREX.com support told me to contact you directly. Thank you. Will Dawson, <email deleted by Moderator>

wild1:
I installed the MT4 App on my Dell Venue tablet to access my FOREX.com account. When I go to the login screen, the app says it can't find the FOREX.com servers. I get this error message - "Ask your broker to contact MetaQuotes and we will add this company to the list shortly." FOREX.com support told me to contact you directly. Thank you. Will Dawson, <email deleted by Moderator>
This isn't MetaQuotes . . . this is a User forum for mql4, if you want to contact MeetaQuotes do it via the Service Desk or via email direct: https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/contacts

By the way, do you like SPAM ? this is a public forum where any lowlife can harvest your email address . . . I removed it for you. If you like SPAM feel free to put it back for the whole world to see . . .