How do you scroll through individual bars during a strategy test?

I saw it somewhere but can't dig it up. Don't even know how to describe it. In strategy tester you can move through the preceding bars (or ticks?) instead of hitting the pause button every other second.

I know what you mean. Using visual mode in ST is either painfully slow or way too fast with no happy medium.

You can use F12 to move the chart one bar at a time, but only when the chart is completed.

During visual mode, if it is paused holding F12 down will unpause it and when F12 is released it will pause it again.

GumRai:

I know what you mean. Using visual mode in ST is either painfully slow or way too fast with no happy medium.

You can use F12 to move the chart one bar at a time, but only when the chart is completed.

During visual mode, if it is paused holding F12 down will unpause it and when F12 is released it will pause it again.

F12 will do it. Thank you.

1. During visual mode you can press the pause button (keyboard) to pause the tester. F12 hides the tool bars (makes the chart larger)
  2. There is also my PauseTest()

WHRoeder:
  1. During visual mode you can press the pause button (keyboard) to pause the tester. F12 hides the tool bars (makes the chart larger)
  2. There is also my PauseTest()

"F12 hides the tool bars (makes the chart larger)"

Not on my platform

Reason: