How to draw a horizontal Lines? Please Help

Hi Guys,

Im newbie to this forum, i have never developed any coding regarding of the MetaTrader. I need your help so much.

I want to create a very simple indicator by drawing 3 horizontal line, it will look like this:

1. Drawing a Horizontal Line for Daily open position (the value is comes from every new Daily open position)

2. Drawing another 2 horizontal lines, one is 50 pips higher than Daily open position, and the other one is 50 pips lower than the Daily open position.

So, those 3 lines will move according to the new Daily open position. This is very simple, but i do not have any knowledge on MetaTrader.

Please help me. I will be very appreciate with your help. Thanks

Post it in jobs or contact me. I already have such indicator....

Ricky08FX:

Hi Guys,

Im newbie to this forum, (welcome here) i have never developed any coding regarding of the MetaTrader. (Is that a problem ....? )

I need your help so much.

I want to create a very simple indicator by drawing 3 horizontal line, it will look like this:

1. Drawing a Horizontal Line for Daily open position (the value is comes from every new Daily open position)

Daily_Open_Line mod-x.mq4 (3.0 Kb) View
This might be a start......

2. Drawing another 2 horizontal lines, one is 50 pips higher than Daily open position, and the other one is 50 pips lower than the Daily open position.

So, those 3 lines will move according to the new Daily open position. This is very simple, but i do not have any knowledge on MetaTrader.

Book for learning how to code

Code Base for some examples to play with

Jobs if you do wanna pay someone else to make it for you

This section read it you will see it is for helping if you struggle with your code you trie to make yourself

Please help me. I will be very appreciate with your help. Thanks

It is up to you what you wanna do .

Make it yourself or.....

Post it in jobs and you can choose the one for helping you.

Thank You for your time
Reason: