BreakEvenExpert fix

I found a simple EA which works by setting and executing a break even point. However, when I add a client-side trailing stop to the trade and both the EA and 'trailing stop' are triggered, then there seems to be a struggle between the EA and the trailing stop for setting the 'Stop Loss' price. All other EAs I've tried does not seem to work as well or efficient as this one (attached below). MT4 seems to constantly switch between the price established by the EA and the price established by the 'trailing stop' upon each tick after both are triggered. As a result, the trailing stop is constantly reset every time the break even price is re-applied (well past its set point limit).

Personally, I'm not too willing to deal with another EA as this one suits (most of) my needs and other EAs are either to bulky (and error prone) or simply do not work properly in setting the breakeven price.

Would anyone know how to counter act the EA (modify the script), so that when the trailing stop triggers, the trailing stop permanently takes precedence over the EA in determining 'stop loss' price?

Files:

1. It's not a script it's and EA
  2. Have the EA only modify the SL to BE. If it is above (buy)/below (sell) don't move it back.
  3. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

like this per chance?

Files:

serpentsnoir:

like this per chance?

Thank you very much, it works like a charm now!

Cheers,
Solidus