Pending orders alternative with array (?)

Hi to all! :)

I've got an EA that works with pending orders.

While the pair is going down the EA put some pending (buy) orders in the medium-term resistances created... then, when the pair goes up those pending (buy) orders are open when the price reach each order!

And it does the inverse for the sell orders.

But... (always the but!!) the pending orders don't allow the EA to consider the entry time conditions.

So, I was thinking in build the EA with an Array to store those "medium-term resistances" values (number, value and time) and get the EA to open an order when those values are reached.

That way I could get some "moment-conditions" to the buy/sell action.

Does anyone have some EA or some piece of code like this. So I can see how it is done before I start writting my code?

Thank you very much for the links WHRoeder.

The codebase I know already.. but it's very difficult to find an EA by its "characteristics".

I will read all the post of the other link and lets see if after that I can start to write the code I want.

Like someone said before... I'll be back... :)

Hi again! :)

Finaly I can return to this.. Life's not always as easy as we wish...

I've read the post and also added it into my favorites! What a great lesson the WHRea.mq4!!

But I think that EA doesn´t have what I was looking for..

I'm thinking in something like this:

1 - The EA calculate the tops and bottoms and keep them on ARRAY ---> | Value | Date | Type (long or short order) |

2 - The EA uses that information to put orders in the market when those values are achieved.

I need to get rid of pending orders in order to add some (actual time) entry conditions that with pending orders I cannot.

Please, does someone knows about an EA with this kind of logic?

I don't think I can make such a program from zero and I love to see something like it.

strutch:

1 - The EA calculate the tops and bottoms and keep them on ARRAY ---> | Value | Date | Type (long or short order) |

2 - The EA uses that information to put orders in the market when those values are achieved.

1. ZigZag or fractals

2 search for ea's with those indicators inside

strutch:

Hi again! :)

Finaly I can return to this.. Life's not always as easy as we wish...

I've read the post and also added it into my favorites! What a great lesson the WHRea.mq4!!

But I think that EA doesn´t have what I was looking for..

I'm thinking in something like this:

I need to get rid of pending orders in order to add some (actual time) entry conditions that with pending orders I cannot.

Please, does someone knows about an EA with this kind of logic?

I don't think I can make such a program from zero and I love to see something like it.

If you can't find it and you can't write it then why not have it made for you to your requirements ? The Jobs section is for MT4 and MT5

Thank you very much for your advise deVries. I'll look for those EAs to see if I found one that uses arrays insted of pending orders. :)

RaptorUK, please don't get me wrong. But I would not follow that "easy" way because I want to learn and be capable of doing it myself. :)

I can only say sorry to bore you people in that process... And thanks for each word that people write to help me learning.

Reason: