to add one function in grid

extern double longGridCenter = 0;      // defines the center point of a fixed width long grid                                       
extern double shortGridCenter = 0;     // defines the center point of a fixed width short grid                                       

extern double longGridLow = 0;         // defines the bottom of a fixed width long grid
extern double longGridHigh = 0;        // defines the top of a fixed width long grid

extern double shortGridLow = 0;         // defines the bottom of a fixed width short grid
extern double shortGridHigh = 0;        // defines the top of a fixed width short grid

suppose my long grid high = 1.10

long grid center = 1.8

long grid low is = 1.6

and short grid high = 2.10

short grid center = 2.0

short grid low = 1.8

i want one more fuction or integer which show is ea and that value is multiply distence. i want this is because not put these value again and again simple one fuction whis multiple and calculate these value automatic.

lke

1.5 = 2.0 - 0.5

amitkk:

suppose my long grid high = 1.10

long grid center = 1.8

long grid low is = 1.6

and short grid high = 2.10

short grid center = 2.0

short grid low = 1.8

i want one more fuction or integer which show is ea and that value is multiply distence. i want this is because not put these value again and again simple one fuction whis multiple and calculate these value automatic.

Show what you have tried so far . . .

i want i have not putting these value sepratelly. only one value put and orther value auto matic put by some rule, like adding or dividing, multiply

amitkk:
i want i have not putting these value sepratelly. only one value put and orther value auto matic put by some rule, like adding or dividing, multiply

RaptorUK:
Show what you have tried so far . . .

extern double longGridLow = x-0.5 ; // defines the bottom of a fixed width long grid
extern double longGridHigh = x + 0.5; // defines the top of a fixed width long grid

extern double new value = x;
i am solving this way but can not find the correct

All you've posted is defining some variables. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

this the ea
Reason: