Difference results between tester and Demo account - page 2

ubzen:
Well thats the problem then. I tested with the following codes below, in the tester. On the first tick, it placed the sell_stop order and enters the position. The spreads was 5_Pips or 50_Points. EurUsd. StopLevel=0; Therefore, it enters the order but the stoploss is within the spreads [ 1_Pips ]. The log doesn't show the closed order until the next tick.

When you test with Open_Mode, it uses only one_tick per hour [in your case]. Anyways, the strategy tester performs as expected, within its Limitations.

-Don't use Pending Orders withing the Strategy_Tester, it doesn't simulate Slippage. And therefore would be mis-leading because it always execute your stop_price exactly, even through a Weekend Gap. This is not how things work in live environment.

-Don't use the strategy_tester for Tick_Sensitive strategies. Looking for stop-loss within 1_Pip is Tick_Sensitive Imo.

-Actual Spreads and Average_Spreads isn't the same thing, Don't use strategy_tester to confirm live results or vice-versa.

Thank you so much Ubzen! This is a serious drawback for my strategy but at least I learned something!.