About iCustom....

Hi all, it's not the first time I use iCustom to call an indicator from an EA and never had a problem before, but actually I'm tryying to call two indicators and I get a Cannot open file error (C:\....\xxx.ex4

The two indicators are:

Babon Slope and HA smoothed

The iCustom orders:

double ha0=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"HA smoothed",Red,Blue,Red,Blue,2,6,3,2,true,false,0,1);

double valor1=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H4,"Babon Slope",10,3,0,0,1);

I've checked that the indicators are in experts/indicators folder so I don't know why it doesn't work. I've tried other indicators and they work ok, but this two fails....

Thanks a lot!

What error# did you get? Did you spell the names correctly? What do you mean when you say it doesn't work? Did you compile the indicators from mq4 to ex4? Did the indicators compile successfully?

This is the error:

2013.09.27 07:34:58 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - Pepperstone\experts\indicators\Babon Slope.ex4'

2013.09.27 07:34:58 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - Pepperstone\experts\indicators\HA smoothed.ex4'

I attach a screenshot of the folder experts/indicators where you can see Babon Slope.ex4, the other indicator is also there. The indicators work ok, I put them in any chart and there is no problem, but when I try to call them from and EA it fails....

tradefish:

This is the error:

2013.09.27 07:34:58 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - Pepperstone\experts\indicators\Babon Slope.ex4'

2013.09.27 07:34:58 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - Pepperstone\experts\indicators\HA smoothed.ex4'

I attach a screenshot of the folder experts/indicators where you can see Babon Slope.ex4, the other indicator is also there. The indicators work ok, I put them in any chart and there is no problem, but when I try to call them from and EA it fails....

Perhaps it's a UAC issue . . .

...or perhaps the Babon Slope has a trailing space in the name....

Ovo:
...or perhaps the Babon Slope has a trailing space in the name....

Oh my God!!!!!!! Thank's so much guys, it was this stupid thing of the trailing space!!!!!!

I was turning crazy with this, all seemed ok, and I've used iCustom with other udicators and never had a problem, so I didn't understand what was going on!!!!

Fu%$&% trailing spaces!!!!!!

Reason: