When will mt4 market launch - page 4

tonny there is not a conspiracy to decieve you, it is all part of beta testing the system. MQ requested users to upload in order to help with this beta testing, but you are not obligated to do anything.

RaptorUK:
If you can't test your complied code how do you know if it will work when a potential customer gets it ? I'm not prepared to offer for sale compiled code that I haven't tested and MQ should not be asking us to do that . . . they should provide a terminal for us to test with.

This true. Or maybe they can work in old mt4 still.

SDC:

tonny there is not a conspiracy to decieve you, it is all part of beta testing the system. MQ requested users to upload in order to help with this beta testing, but you are not obligated to do anything.

Who mentioned conspiracy? If beta testing then why first test with uncompliant code then later on release the new IDE. They should have released the IDE and terminal then now start beta testing with code from the new IDE.

tonny:

This true. Or maybe they can work in old mt4 still.
No chance . . . test it for yourself if you disagree.

RaptorUK:
No chance . . . test it for yourself if you disagree.

I wont even test ill wait for terminal or just compile and upload so they keep beta testing. I trust INSIDER news.

tonny:

I wont even test ill wait for terminal or just compile and upload so they keep beta testing. I trust INSIDER news.
When you get some please pass it on to the rest of us mushrooms . . .
Reason: