Writing article

Hi!

I wrote new article, this time it's "Evolving Expert Advisers using Genetic Programming Platform". I tried to send it for reviewing but got no response for a long time. Do you know if new articles are still accepted?

emsi:

Hi!

I wrote new article, this time it's "Evolving Expert Advisers using Genetic Programming Platform". I tried to send it for reviewing but got no response for a long time. Do you know if new articles are still accepted?

I can't even see the Drafts . . . Articles and Codebase submissions are checked by MetaQuotes not Moderators, despite what it says on the submission pages. You should contact the Service Desk

Thanks for feedback. Itriedto contact byprivatemessagethe Metaquotes and Rosh as I contacted both when publishing my first article but no response for months already:(

Unfortunately your Servicedesk link points to, whap appears to me, a random thread. Is it OK?

Ok. Got it. You meant the part:

Logon to the mql5 forum, if you don't have a user ID you will need to register. Once logged in go to your Profile, then on the left hand side of the page there is a link to the Service Desk.

emsi:

Ok. Got it. You meant the part:

Yep, exactly.
Reason: