what mean of the fuction code?

int fuction(string a)
	 {
		   int b;
		   for (int i = StringLen(a) - 1; i >= 0; i--) 
			   {
				  b = StringGetChar(a, i);
				  if ((b > '`' && b < '{') || (b > '? && b < 256)) a = StringSetChar(a, 1, b - 32);
				  else
					 if (b > -33 && b < 0) a = StringSetChar(a, 1, b + 224);
			   }
		   int timeframe_16 = 0;
		   if (a == "M1" || a == "1") timeframe_16 = 1;
		   if (a == "M5" || a == "5") timeframe_16 = 5;
		   if (a == "M15" || a == "15") timeframe_16 = 15;
		   if (a == "M30" || a == "30") timeframe_16 = 30;
		   if (a == "H1" || a == "60") timeframe_16 = 60;
		   if (a == "H4" || a == "240") timeframe_16 = 240;
		   if (a == "D1" || a == "1440") timeframe_16 = 1440;
		   if (a == "W1" || a == "10080") timeframe_16 = 10080;
		   if (a == "MN" || a == "43200") timeframe_16 = 43200;
		   if (timeframe_16 == 0 || timeframe_16 < Period()) timeframe_16 = Period();
		   return (timeframe_16);
	 }

~ Please Do-Not Post Decompiled Codes ~

zdj231:

If you post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE again you will be permanently BANNED.

sorry,i don't konw here can't post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE

zdj231:
sorry,i don't konw here can't post DECOMPILED (stolen) CODE

Is that a joke ? why do you have stolen code ? did you steal it or are you just handling stolen goods ?

Raptor are you aware of EU directive 2009/24/EC ?

The end user has the right to decompile any software if it is neccessary to ensure its interoperability with another software or device.

The loophole that creates is obvious.

"You decompiled that Indicator."

"Yes."

"That is illegal"

"No it is not I did it to make sure it works correctly with an EA I wrote."

"I don't believe you, I believe you did it to steal copyrighted material."

"Prove it."

"I cant."

Having said that, within the EU it is still illegal to decompile and share copies of the decompiled code, the directive says the decompiled material may not be given to others etc. I wonder how does that apply to decompiled code that was already circulating on the intenet. While the person who decompiles the code is obviously subject to directive 2009/24/EC it doesnt talk about code they didnt actualy decompile, themselves.

For example that post contains the allegedly decompiled code, would someone be commiting an offence if they copied it from that post ? I also wonder what about people from outside the EU ? They may be doing nothing wrong in their region if they decompile a program while others may be commiting a felony offence in theirs. I'm not sure what the law allows for where I am located in the US.

One thing we touched on in another thread which that directive does clarify is, if you own a copy of a program which no longer works correctly after its targeted platform has been updated, you have the legal right (within the EU) to decompile it to find out why and fix it.

SDC:

For example that post contains the allegedly decompiled code, would someone be commiting an offence if they copied it from that post ?

The above code is a fragment, it is of no use for anyone. The guy who posted it has no idea what it does.

I hate those who decompile my code. The only reason they do it is to locate and disable protection - this is the only thing they ask for on forums. There is little defence against it, actually we can only cry. And that is exactly happening here, we cry to discourage the thieves.

According to MQ when the new updates take effect the new compiler will encrypt our ex4 files ...

Reason: