Any one see EA that work with other indicator alert???

Hi

I create indicator of my strategy with 7 buffer and many drawing line!this indicator aler:"Sell on symb (X)" or "buy on symb (x)"

when I want to create Expert of my strategy,the integration of last indicator with this EA is very hard,any one see EA that work with alert ?for example when alert say sell EA sell until alert say Buy and close last position and open buy position!!!?

TNX

ahmadrezaahmad:

Hi

I create indicator of my strategy with 7 buffer and many drawing line!this indicator aler:"Sell on symb (X)" or "buy on symb (x)"

when I want to create Expert of my strategy,the integration of last indicator with this EA is very hard,any one see EA that work with alert ?for example when alert say sell EA sell until alert say Buy and close last position and open buy position!!!?

Do you understand how to use iCustom() correctly ?

tnx for your answer!

I read it again but my problem is my indicator is a type of divergence alert indicator and I dont understan which part of it shod insert in iCustom with which order?!!!

should I insert all Extern part of my code in order in icustom?

ahmadrezaahmad:

tnx for your answer!

I read it again but my problem is my indicator is a type of divergence alert indicator and I dont understan which part of it shod insert in iCustom with which order?!!!

should I insert all Extern part of my code in order in icustom?

Yes, you should state all extern value unless all the Indicator default values are what you want, then you do not need to include them.

RaptorUK:
Yes, you should state all extern value unless all the Indicator default values are what you want, then you do not need to include them.

In divergence indicator,indicator check tow buffer index and alert divergence,icustom get one buffer index number!!!???

double iCustom(string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift)

mode - Index of an indicator line. Can be from - to 7 and must correspond to the index used by any of SetIndexBar functions.

ahmadrezaahmad:

In divergence indicator,indicator check tow buffer index and alert divergence,icustom get one buffer index number!!!???
I think you need to post the Indicator and your iCustom() calls . ..
Reason: