Can't write to file when order is open - page 3

RaptorUK:
You code will not place trades with the Broker I use for testing, it's an ECN "type" Broker. I'll adjust and set the TP and SL to 0.0

OK, I can reproduce the error, I can't see what is causing it . . . it's very strange. Lets wait for a short while to seee if anyone else has any comments, then either you can submit a ticket to the Service Desk or I can do it for you.

Thank you, how long should we wait? Like a day? I'm just asking because we've had this problem for months now, I was never able to fix it and now I have till the end of the month to either fix or fix this and other things I'm working on.

Thanks again!

favosys:

Thank you, how long should we wait? Like a day? I'm just asking because we've had this problem for months now, I was never able to fix it and now I have till the end of the month to either fix or fix this and other things I'm working on.

Thanks again!

OK, I think you/I should contact the Service Desk give them your test code explain the issue and give a link to this thread, do you want to do it or shall I ? moderators don't get any special treatment when it comes to the Service Desk but I'm happy to do it if you want ? just let me know.

Thank you, can you do it? Not for special treatment but because they may use the platform you use and they may need the changes you made to the script.

favosys:
Thank you, can you do it? Not for special treatment but because they may use the platform you use and they may need the changes you made to the script.
I have raised the ticket, given a link to this thread and provided your sample code. I'll let you know when they reply.

favosys: In my Windows 7 machine the files are created in C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SIGTrader 4\experts\files
That's because of UAC. Don't install terminal in \program files* on Vista/7/8. Prevent problems, install elsewhere.

RaptorUK:
I have raised the ticket, given a link to this thread and provided your sample code. I'll let you know when they reply.

Thank you very much.

WHRoeder:
That's because of UAC. Don't install terminal in \program files* on Vista/7/8. Prevent problems, install elsewhere.

Thank you, will try that.

WHRoeder:
We tried this but it didn't work :(

if((cont > 15) && (cont < 50)){
if(ticket != -1){
if(OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET) == true){
datetime horacierre = OrderCloseTime();
if(horacierre == 0){
Qnt_Symb=FileWrite(Handle,TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS)," - ","Orden ", ticket, " en par ". Symbol(), " sigue abierta.");
}
else{
Qnt_Symb=FileWrite(Handle,TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS)," - ","La orden ", ticket, " se cerro automaticamente a las ", TimeToStr(horacierre,TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS));
}
}
}

}

There is a typo. You use dot instead of comma

Reason: