Need Help in EMA setting for Vertical Scale resettings

General Exponential Moving Avg (EMA) has three Inputs

1. RPeriod 2. MA_Mode 3. Offset

I would like to make "offset" that continuous change & autocalculate the value and reset its position.

Offset = Verticle Price Difference between 2 price X 4

EMA Offset

Files:
ema.ex4  3 kb

AKS28:

General Exponential Moving Avg (EMA) has three Inputs: 1. RPeriod 2. MA_Mode 3. Offset

I would like to make "offset" that continuous change & autocalculate the value and reset its position.

Offset = Verticle Price Difference between 2 price X 4

Attached files:
EMA.ex4 (2.64 KB)
  1. The MA_MODE for a EMA must be EMA - I assume you mean General Moving Ave.
  2. "I would like to make" No one is stopping you. Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  3. The vertical scale is variable. You can drag the price scale and change it manually and it changes as bars form, as max/min changes, as the bars shift . You'd have to calculate by the SizeOfGrid (in pixels) / SizeOfTheWindow (in pixels) * (WindowPriceMax - WindowPriceMin). SizeOfGrid is constant - you have to measure it. SizeOfTheWindow is a windows GUI call. The WPMs are mql4 calls.
  4. An ex4 is the binary file from the compiler. Absolutely useless for us humans.
And when you have it, what good will it be? It has nothing to do with the market. By changing your window size, vertical scale, bar width (horizontal) you lines will be at a different level. Therefor it will be "a very useless tool for scalpers."

WHRoeder:
  1. The MA_MODE for a EMA must be EMA - I assume you mean General Moving Ave.
  2. "I would like to make" No one is stopping you. Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  3. The vertical scale is variable. You can drag the price scale and change it manually and it changes as bars form, as max/min changes, as the bars shift . You'd have to calculate by the SizeOfGrid (in pixels) / SizeOfTheWindow (in pixels) * (WindowPriceMax - WindowPriceMin). SizeOfGrid is constant - you have to measure it. SizeOfTheWindow is a windows GUI call. The WPMs are mql4 calls.
  4. An ex4 is the binary file from the compiler. Absolutely useless for us humans.

And when you have it, what good will it be? It has nothing to do with the market. By changing your window size, vertical scale, bar width (horizontal) you lines will be at a different level. Therefor it will be "a very useless tool for scalpers."

========================================================================================================

Thanks WHRoeder . I never thought by saying Help that means someone will work for me. It was my 1st post in the forum....Ajay Singh (India)