Setting SL/TP via Market Execution - page 2

RaptorUK:
If you check I think you will find it is actually 70 points . . . I know it says pips but it is most probably wrong.

For the record, you're right. Even though it says pips it does mean points. Setting a pending order that said it had to be at least 30 pips from current market to 10 pips away worked perfectly. Also, the problem with modifying SL and TP is definitely the EA. It didn't kick up a fuss on pre-500 builds of MT4 but something has apparently changed from 500 on that clashes with the EA. I yanked it off a chart and played with setting SL and TP values in accordance with the FreezeLevel and everything worked as it should. Ah, well. I intend to scrap the EA anyway when I get my own coded so, for now, I'll just keep the clash in mind when I initially set values. I retract my gripe. Anyway, thanks for pointing me in right direction. It makes me feel better to know that it's just the EA being screwy. I'll definitely do some research when I write mine to make sure that it behaves properly. I might consider taking it to market at some point if I'm happy with it. If I do I DEFINITELY want to make sure it's behaving right.
Reason: