CALLING ALL PROGRAMMERS

I have an idea for an EA that is simple and elegant, and it uses NO indicators whatsoever. It simply follows the market and lets you take as much profit as you want. I need this done for free or cheap, and if it works, I'll give it away for free, to make everybody rich. Here's the idea:

It opens a trade with 1.6 pip trailing stop. It drags the stop to 1.6 pip profit and it stops trailing. If it hits the stop, it alternates from buy to sell, or from sell to buy. It is semi-automated. It requires you close your trade at a profit. Otherwise it closes only at about break-even. It is designed so it never loses more than a Phi number of pips per trade, and then alternates when it hits the stop. Whenever you need money, you simply drag this thing on to a chart, let it go through a few buy/sell cycles until it lands on top of the trend, and keeps going indefinitely. 

The pattern for all EAs that I've used is small win, small win, big loss. This pattern is small loss, small loss, big win. Possibly EPIC WIN. Profit is infinite. Loss is finite. 

Write me at rubberbandlady@hotmail.com to discuss this further. Copy "alternating break-even/phi trailing stop EA" in the subject so I know what it's about. I hope to hear from you!!!

luciferyahweh:
I have an idea for an EA that is simple and elegant, and it uses NO indicators whatsoever. It simply follows the market and lets you take as much profit as you want. I need this done for free or cheap, and if it works, I'll give it away for free, to make everybody rich. Here's the idea:

It opens a trade with 1.6 pip trailing stop. It drags the stop to 1.6 pip profit and it stops trailing. If it hits the stop, it alternates from buy to sell, or from sell to buy. It is semi-automated. It requires you close your trade at a profit. Otherwise it closes only at about break-even. It is designed so it never loses more than a Phi number of pips per trade, and then alternates when it hits the stop. Whenever you need money, you simply drag this thing on to a chart, let it go through a few buy/sell cycles until it lands on top of the trend, and keeps going indefinitely. 

The pattern for all EAs that I've used is small win, small win, big loss. This pattern is small loss, small loss, big win. Possibly EPIC WIN. Profit is infinite. Loss is finite. 

Write me at rubberbandlady@hotmail.com to discuss this further. Copy "alternating break-even/phi trailing stop EA" in the subject so I know what it's about. I hope to hear from you!!!

Post your job here:  Jobs

I posted it here because it's not a "job." It's technically a favor I am asking of the programming public. 

luciferyahweh:
I posted it here because it's not a "job." It's technically a favor I am asking of the programming public. 
You said cheap . . .  that is a Job.

The spread will take you out all the time, how can you profit?, what an idea!

luciferyahweh : I need this done for free or cheap,

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: