how do i change max order for all currency pairs that same EA atteach

Can any one indicate the option to modify a exiting ea to max order for all pairs.

For example;-If i attach a exiting ea in three chart say EU,GU,EJ with max order of 1..then EA can open max one order at time when the ea give the signal....& will open the an other potion when first has been closed profitable/hit tp.

highly appropriate   

thanks/regards 

anchalsoni:

Can any one indicate the option to modify a exiting ea to max order for all pairs.

For example;-If i attach a exiting ea in three chart say EU,GU,EJ with max order of 1..then EA can open max one order at time when the ea give the signal....& will open the an other potion when first has been closed profitable/hit tp.

I order per EA or 1 order in the terminal ?

1 order per terminal - check if OrdersTotal() is less than 1, if the count is less that 1 it's OK to place a new Order. 

1 order per EA - loop through the open orders and count how many orders match the symbol that the EA is running on and the EA's Magic Number (if it uses a Magic Number),  if the count is less that 1 it's OK to place a new Order. 

thanks of your quick responce..

but how can program in mql4...& where to put in my ea  

i am new in MQL4 programming.

thanks a ton..

regards

anchalsoni:

thanks of your quick responce..

but how can program in mql4...& where to put in my ea  

i am new in MQL4 programming.

Better get learning:  Book  or get someone to do it for you:  Please modify my MT4 EA for me.
Reason: