MT4 forexprediction indicator can not kopy to chart (windows7)

Hello. My English is bad. But I hope you understand my Problem.  

I can not add the forexprediction.mq4 file (indicator) in any Chart in any Versions of different MT4 from any Brokers (MT4 from Admiral Markets, AVATrades, FXCM). The file is not crashed. Other user can it add to his Chart in MT4.

I had add the  forexprediction.mq4-file to Folder MT4-->experts-->indicator. Renew-Start of MT4. The file is listet in user-indicators. But with the right-klick and add to Chart it does not add to Chart.

This Problem have I in all MT4 on all my 4 Computers and Windows 7. Other Indicators are works OK.

I think it is a Problem of Windows 7.

Please help me. 

anton99999:

Hello. My English is bad. But I hope you understand my Problem.  

I can not add the forexprediction.mq4 file (indicator) in any Chart in any Versions of different MT4 from any Brokers (MT4 from Admiral Markets, AVATrades, FXCM). The file is not crashed. Other user can it add to his Chart in MT4.

I had add the  forexprediction.mq4-file to Folder MT4-->experts-->indicator. Renew-Start of MT4. The file is listet in user-indicators. But with the right-klick and add to Chart it does not add to Chart.

This Problem have I in all MT4 on all my 4 Computers and Windows 7. Other Indicators are works OK.

I think it is a Problem of Windows 7.

Please help me. 

Post your code . . .

anton99999: I can not add the forexprediction.mq4 file (indicator) in any Chart
mq4 is a text file (code.) Did you compile it and try to attach the binary (ex4?)
Reason: