iTime() returns with zero, unexpectedly - page 2

// Broker's use a variety of nameing patterns: EURUSD, EURUSDm, "EURUSD.",
   // "EURUSD..", "EUR.USD", "EUR/USD", "EURUSD.stp", "EURUSDct" at least.

Thirteen:
Looks to me (from your screen shots) that the broker's symbol name for the Swiss Franc is actually "USDCHF." rather than "USDCHF".  Notice the period (".") next to the "F"?  From your latest screen shot, it looks like the broker's symbol name for euro is also appended with a period: "EURUSD." rather than "EURUSD".  That explains why your script works on my terminal and on RaptorUK's terminal, but not on your terminal.  If you use "USDCHF." (rather than "USDCHF") in your script, I think it should work.

Well spotted,  the  .   is easy to miss . . .

RaptorUK:

. . . the most likely issue is that you have an incorrect symbol name,  please post a screen shot of your USDCHF M1 chart so we can check that the symbol name is actually USDCHF and not USDCHFx or something else that is not USDCHF . . .

Thirteen:
Looks to me (from your screen shots) that the broker's symbol name for the Swiss Franc is actually "USDCHF." rather than "USDCHF".  Notice the period (".") next to the "F"?  From your latest screen shot, it looks like the broker's symbol name for euro is also appended with a period: "EURUSD." rather than "EURUSD".  That explains why your script works on my terminal and on RaptorUK's terminal, but not on your terminal.  If you use "USDCHF." (rather than "USDCHF") in your script, I think it should work.

Hi, You great, it is working :))

I have never thought that a broker does such a craziness.

Thanks again

Ferenc