Indicator that prints day onto each bar for manual backtesting please help...

When I do backtesting manually it is very SLOW because I have to keep checking the date and figuring what day that was. I want to find an indicator that I could just turn on and it would print "monday, tuesday" etc above or below each bar. That way I can backtest only taking trades on Mon/Tues/wed and not any other days. Is there an indicator that does this or is this impossible to make? Thanks for looking!

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

I'll start you off

string dowToStr[] ={"Sun", "Mon", ... };
int start(){
   datetime now = Time[0];
   int      dow = TimeDayOfWeek(now);
   Comment(dowToStr[dow]);
}

WHRoeder:

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

I'll start you off

I don't give a damn about coding , I just was asking if anyone could point me to an existing indicator that they may have came across. You don't have to be a smart ass. Fuck this site, I'll go post to an I.T. site rather than deal with stressed out nerds like you...geesh
Reason: