Screener or Scanner with Sound Alert at every 5minutes on 5minutes time frame.

On MT4, Can i have Screener/Scanner & Sound Alert based on Certain Criteria Like Cross(Over/Below) of 50EMA for all currency pairs,(It would be more efficient if Change of EMA value will be allowed--I mean if option of change of EMA value like 100/200/300 would be helpful to taste different strategies)
Which can Scan all the currency pairs and will ALERT with SOUND when there will be either cross-over or cross-below of PRICE of 50EMA for every 5 minutes.
Would like to have above scanner/screener on MT4, which can work on 5minutes time frame.

ashumitra: Can i have ... Would like to have ...

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

@ WHRoeder
Sorry about my ignorance @SRC---being not well versed regarding with rules ---as this was/is my first post ever.

ashumitra:

@ WHRoeder

Sorry about my ignorance @SRC---being not well versed regarding with rules ---as this was/is my first post ever.

Use the  SRC  button to post CODE not everything . . .  just source code.
Reason: