Suggestion for the next mt4 update.

when attaching an EA to the chart, the expert properties box appears. However, this box has problems. I can't enlarge the box's borders. Some of my EAs have many parameters and I need to scroll downward to find parameters. This scrolling is so time consuming. Rather than scrolling, I prefer to stretch the boxes borders so i can quickly and easier see all parameters. Can you add this to the update. Make this expert property box stretch-able by pulling the corners of the box.

Also, mt4 needs a functions that allows us to highlight selected open trades so we can then close those trades together. Right now, we can only close one trade at a time. This is so time consuming and can cost money. I sometimes have 100 trades open, which means, I need to manual close each one. Can you imagine the time that is spent doing this. 

Thanks for listening.

scalpthis:

Thanks for listening.
Nobody is listening.  If you want to make suggestions login to the mql5 forum  (register if you don't have a login)  then go to your Profile,  look to the left side of the page and click the   Service Desk   link,  you can post your suggestions via this Service Desk link.

thanks for your help. just submitted the suggestion on that site.

scalpthis:
thanks for your help. just submitted the suggestion on that site.
And I have just removed it.  Send your suggestion to the   Service Desk   via the Service Desk link in your Profile.

scalpthis: I sometimes have 100 trades open, which means, I need to manual close each one. Can you imagine the time that is spent doing this. 
  1. Why are you closing the trades and not the EA?
  2. Why are you closing them manually and not using on of the provided scripts (Close ALL)

RaptorUK:
Nobody is listening.  If you want to make suggestions login to the mql5 forum  (register if you don't have a login)  then go to your Profile,  look to the left side of the page and click the   Service Desk   link,  you can post your suggestions via this Service Desk link.

Please select  MetaTrader 4  when submitting Service Desk requests about MT4 or mql4  at the mql5 Forum 

RaptorUK:

Please select  MetaTrader 4  when submitting Service Desk requests about MT4 or mql4  at the mql5 Forum 

@raptor, thanks for your help with the feedback link. i will be using it often.

WHRoeder:
  1. Why are you closing the trades and not the EA?
  2. Why are you closing them manually and not using on of the provided scripts (Close ALL)

@WHRoeder, thanks for that tip. I never knew there was script available for this. i'll look into it. Very helpful knowledge.
Reason: