Code error - page 2

gjon:

Hi RaptorUK

I checked the indicator that I'm working on, and I can see that it is what I call an 'open source', i.e. there is a very nice man out there that has made this indicator, and the source code can be freely downloaded, so the rest of us can learn from it.  So the code has not been decompiled or stolen in any way.  Well, of course the author can have taken the idea from somewhere else, but that I don't know anything about, as I don't know the author.  I just wanted to let you know, so next time, you remember to ask about it, before you start screeming out load with capital letters and red colours ... ;-)

Anyway, I woke up this morning with fresh mind, and I found the error at once.  And as I expected, it was a simple one.

A nice weekend to you.

Best regards

"open source" LOL. This is decompiled code, someone find an ex4 file, decompiled it and post the result as "open source". That change nothing, the fact is it's decompiled code. Ignorance is not an excuse.

gjon:

Hi RaptorUK

I checked the indicator that I'm working on, and I can see that it is what I call an 'open source', i.e. there is a very nice man out there that has made this indicator, and the source code can be freely downloaded, so the rest of us can learn from it.  So the code has not been decompiled or stolen in any way.  

I can assure you that the code has been DECOMPILED and is most likely STOLEN.  Please ask your source to give you the original non-decompiled code,  otherwise you are most probably using someone else's property that they never intended for you to have.
Reason: