Data Analyzer for MT4

Dear guys,
I am in need of a code that can list the highest and lowest values of any variable between two given periods of time (time/day/month/year). This should be for all currencies. For example, I would like the last two years to be divided into 80 different parts based on a unit, and have the highest and lowest values in these parts listed. I would appreciate the assistance

commerz:
Dear guys,
I am in need of a code that can list the highest and lowest values of any variable between two given periods of time (time/day/month/year). This should be for all currencies. For example, I would like the last two years to be divided into 80 different parts based on a unit, and have the highest and lowest values in these parts listed. I would appreciate the assistance
Use High or iHigh()  with iHighest() and Low or iLow() with iLowest()

Dear moderator, thank you for your reply. Now, am I to input all of the time periods that I am going to be sing one by one into this code that you have provided? For example, if there are 10 time periods am I to write a separate code for each? If you don't mind, could you explain by providing an example? Thank you.

commerz:
Dear moderator, thank you for your reply. Now, am I to input all of the time periods that I am going to be sing one by one into this code that you have provided? For example, if there are 10 time periods am I to write a separate code for each? If you don't mind, could you explain by providing an example? Thank you.
You can implement your code in any way you see fit,  I was just trying to provide some assistance,  which is what you asked for. if you need someone else to write your code for you then go here:  MT4 & MT5 coding
Reason: