Applying one indicator on another indicator?

you know how on the charts, you can apply one indicator onto another by clicking, "apply to first indicator's data?" how can you do the same for programming in mql4? For example, I want to create a strategy that involves bollinger bands on RSI values. 

Thank you! one more question-When I try applying bollinger bands, for some reason I cannot have decimal standard deviations, like 1.8 instead of 2, even though in the code, it says "double"

1mathboy1:  When I try applying bollinger bands, for some reason I cannot have decimal standard deviations, like 1.8 instead of 2, even though in the code, it says "double"

iBandsOnArray - iBands - MQL4 Documentation both use a integer deviation parameter. No where does it say double.

Use a std=1. ma +/- (upper - ma) * yourMult or ma +/- iSTDdev * yourMulti gives you the bands you want.

WHRoeder:

iBandsOnArray - iBands - MQL4 Documentation both use a integer deviation parameter. No where does it say double.

Use a std=1. ma +/- (upper - ma) * yourMult or ma +/- iSTDdev * yourMulti gives you the bands you want.

ok thanks for pointing that out!
Reason: