EA monitoring my position if all open order hit TP .. then close all pending order

hii ...

are someone can help me .. i trade with manual  scripts .. open pending stop buy/sel 9 level ... if price move up all pending buy stop have 1 TP ... if price move down all pending sell stop have 1 TP

i want haves ea can monitoring if all open order hit TP .. then EA can close all pending order

thanks

Sofian Juniardi

sofianjuniardi:

hii ...

are someone can help me .. i trade with manual  scripts .. open pending stop buy/sel 9 level ... if price move up all pending buy stop have 1 TP ... if price move down all pending sell stop have 1 TP

i want haves ea can monitoring if all open order hit TP .. then EA can close all pending order

thanks

Sofian Juniardi

You can learn to code or ask someone to do it for you.

sofianjuniardi:

are someone can help me

1. If they hit the TP, they are closed automatically by the broker. Have the EA wait for a count of non-pending orders to go from non-zero to zero and then delete all pending.
  2. Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.
Reason: