Alpari US MT4 Build 482:Strategy Tester EA does not open file, write to file; but same EA in Demo execution does! Can you help?

I have been using this feature for years but this problem just came up since a few days when build 482 was installed.

Sounds like you wanna place the blame on the Build 482. Have you tried going back to previous built? Does that solve the problem? Keep in mind you didn't provide any source codes.

tigerplan:

Thank you very much guys....I found my problem.  It has been a while since using Strategy Tester...but I found my file being written and saved in StrategyTester|files while I had been looking in the expert|files folder where the demo files are saved.

I have been using this feature for years but this problem just came up since a few days when build 482 was installed.

tigerplan:

Thank you very much guys....I found my problem.  It has been a while since using Strategy Tester...but I found my file being written and saved in StrategyTester|files while I had been looking in the expert|files folder where the demo files are saved.

Nope,  it's been doing that for a very long time.   File Functions

"/TESTER/FILES - especially for testing." 

Reason: