My EA calculates the percentage between buyers and sellers per bar.The problem is that its not calculating on every bar.How can this be done. Advise appreciated.

Advise on how to do it. Very much appreciated. 

Thank you for your response guys, i also need this 'on every bar'  issue to be resolved. 

tafadzwa: My EA calculates the percentage between buyers and sellers per bar.The problem is that its not calculating on every bar.How can this be done. Advise appreciated.

How is it calculating the percentage between buyers and sellers? 

ubzen:

tafadzwa: My EA calculates the percentage between buyers and sellers per bar.The problem is that its not calculating on every bar.How can this be done. Advise appreciated.

The same question ?

offset: The same question ?

You have the same question as me?

You have the same question as Op?

You think my question is same as Op?

ubzen:

You have the same question as me?

You have the same question as Op?

You think my question is same as Op?

lol I have the same question as you ubzen

if someone buys then someone sells

so there is a balance

Everything that is bought by someone has be sold by another

.....    what a deals 

offset: lol I have the same question as you ubzen
lol. Yeah that is the obvious question ;-)

ubzen:

Download it run it on your tester what do you see on your screen? Now how can it return the percentage of every bar of previous bar?I stand to be corrected.

deVries:

if someone buys then someone sells

so there is a balance

Everything that is bought by someone has be sold by another

.....    what a deals 

Yes but is it always the same?(the amount of money put into by buyers and the amount of money withdrawn by sellers from a security) there is an imbalance hence price shift. If its perfectly balance there would be no going up and going down of prices. Ok, to conclude my idea sellers and buyers seek to balance(of previous bar), and i want to take advantage of that. Please i stand to be corrected. 

tafadzwaOk, to conclude my idea sellers and buyers seek to balance(of previous bar), and i want to take advantage of that. Please i stand to be corrected. 
This is dangerous reply from me, for balance(of previous bar) to the next bar needed: Futures from Level2 as fx changes in the next 'bars' depending on that orders, then the action corresponding to that info.

rfb:
This is dangerous reply from me, for balance(of previous bar) to the next bar needed: Futures from Level2 as fx changes in the next 'bars' depending on that orders, then the action corresponding to that info.

Thats the idea. How is it dangerous? Is it the spikes? Is there not 'seeking balance' for the spikes also: iam thinking. if these 'two seeking balances' were accurately calculated, how predictable it would be. Whats your take. Iam already getting busy on this.

Reason: