The use of Multiple Monitors and MT4

While I'd like to plan to acquire a new trading computer & I THINK mutiple monitors make sense, so far, I've been able to unearth any meaningful information discussing this in any detail.

I apologize for asking the question as I suspect it's been asked & answered before, but, again, I've been unable to unearth any real answers.

I currently use a laptop with 1 external monitor & while using the Windows extended desktop feature allows me to have MT 4 on EITHER screen, but not BOTH.

Thanks in advance 

Before "few" years before laptops we were working on chips with leds connected as semaphores , we had not even 16k bios ;-).

1747: I currently use a laptop with 1 external monitor & while using the Windows extended desktop feature allows me to have MT 4 on EITHER screen, but not BOTH.

Mq4 goes on a desktop. If you extend the desk top to both monitors, and drag it, it should display half on each.

If you create two separate terminal installations, you should be able to put one on each monitor (either extended or separate desktops.)

rfb: Before "few" years before laptops we were working on chips with leds connected as semaphores , we had not even 16k bios ;-).
  1. bios? What's that. Press the boot button and it read the cassette or reel to reel tape.
  2. In 16k, I implemented GUI, application, database, with OS for New York Stock Exchange - Personnel Department!
Reason: